- I don’t drink alcohol or smoke tobacco
- I don’t drink coffee (tea rarely) and avoid any kind of “energy” drinks
- I eat healthily (some vegan/vegetarian/chicken/fish), mostly drink water and some juices
- I will indulge in some fast food or desert maybe once a week
- I avoid sugars and fats as much as possible
I love working with people but privately I am not a social person!
People have mistaken my introversion for arrogance.
I am not always online! Certainly not when I am out and about.
The best times to reach me are when I am working and behind my laptop.
If you see me online on Skype, Feel free to send me a message.
- I believe that natural healing and natural, herbal medicine is the way to make us healthy again!
- I love being in nature and love water sports
- I believe in peace around the world
- I believe in inclusion, especially the LGBTQIA community!
Besides my coaching practice I make websites for others and improve their online presence.
In my spare time I love reading (auto)biographies, travel books, watching movies and documentaries and keep up on developments in psychology and NLP.